Saturday 6 October 2018

all the records

here they are, all 109 songs released on the wiaiwya-7777777 singles over the last seven years:

the Wave Pictures - Salt
the Wave Pictures - Sugar Maple Charcoal
the Wave Pictures - New Born Deer
the Werewandas - Dig My Grave
the Werewandas - Nothing Left To Do But Cry
the Werewandas - Now and Forever
Tally Ho! - I Never Will Marry
Tally Ho! - Kid
Tally Ho! - Nature Boy
Standard Fare - At The Lake
Standard Fare - Girlfriend
Standard Fare - Keeps Me Going
Shrag - Unseasonal Thoughts
Shrag - Obscenity Begins At Home
Shrag - Gutless Wonder
Eux Autres - Tilt The Crown
Eux Autres - Smollis Theme
Eux Autres - What It Is
Allo Darlin - Only Dust Behind
Allo Darlin - Dear John
Allo Darlin - Kings And Queens
Jeff Mellin - Smile Like A Lemon Peel, Kiss Like A Paper Cut
Jeff Mellin - Don't Go Crazy Before I Do
Hong Kong In The 60s - Patricia
Hong Kong In The 60s - Sea Sketch 1912
Hong Kong In The 60s - Terre Des Hommes 1967
Darren Hayman and the Long Parliament - Old Man
Darren Hayman and the Long Parliament - I Don't Want To Get Used To It
Sourpatch - You Knew
Sourpatch - Let's Get Educated
Pups - Month Long Sleep
Pups - Park Ghost
Pups - Double
Comet Gain - Avenue Girls
Comet Gain - Envelopes
the Middle Ones - McBee
the Middle Ones - OMC
Freschard (with the Wave Pictures) - Monsters
Freschard (with the Wave Pictures) - And The Rain
Trick Mammoth - Candy Darling
Trick Mammoth - Doll
the Leaf Library - the Greater Good
the Leaf Library - Goodbye Four Walls
the School - When I Fall In Love
the School - Just Let Me Be Here
My Favorite - Second Empire
My Favorite - Dance With A Stranger
the Human Hearts (with Franklin Bruno and Jenny Toomey) - Loyal Opposition
the Human Hearts (with Franklin Bruno and Jenny Toomey) - Distracted
eagleowl - Clean the Night
eagleowl - Life We Knew
the Fairlight Myth - Alpha November
the Fairlight Myth - Love Repeats
World Of Fox & Amelia Fletcher - Be Kind To My Love
World Of Fox & Amelia Fletcher - Oh My Love
Bel Étage - Quiet Town
Bel Étage - Lonesome Heartache Constellation
Woodpigeon & Norman Blake - Brutish Birds
Woodpigeon & Norman Blake - Tokyo Hotel Room
Fever Dream & Laura K - Ghost
Fever Dream & Laura K - the Squall
Bill and Hannah Botting - Flags and Windchimes
Bill and Hannah Botting - Brisbane on Everything
Bill and Hannah Botting - No Thank You Sir
the Friday Swaps - Hot Dog Race
the Friday Swaps - Half Past
Deerful - Moon Maps
Deerful - Hush Me
Hate Week - Nights By The Lake
Hate Week - Blunt Claws
Hate Week - Amplified Heart
Citizen Helene - How Can You Find Someone To Love
Citizen Helene - Bridges
Nancy Sin - Again and Again
Nancy Sin - Room For Rent
Milk Skin - Syrupy
Milk Skin - Spacerace
Whoa Melodic - Goodbye Good Luck and See You
Whoa Melodic - Hey Hey My Reflection
Parenthesis... - Your Excellency
Parenthesis... - CATS HOME/DOGS HOME
Famous Problems - Riot Reunion
Famous Problems - Moon Thinking
The Smith Garrett Band - List Of Things To Do
The Smith Garrett Band - Computer Love
Scrabbel - All Night
Scrabbel - Summer's End
the Great Electric - Recognizer (Part 1)
the Great Electric - Recognizer (Part 2)
Emma Kupa - 4:35 In The Office
Emma Kupa - Fast Charlie
DJ Downfall - Coming Apart At The Seams
DJ Downfall - Black Sails
Elva - Dreaming With Our Feet
Elva - Tailwind
Spearmint - Senseless (A Stranger)
Spearmint - The Music They Love Us To Hate
Birdie - Tomorrow
Birdie - Bowling Green
the Catenary Wires - Was That Love?
the Catenary Wires - What About The Rings?
the Orchids - I Never Learn
the Orchids - Echos (Have Hope)
Pete Astor - Peter Cook
Pete Astor - Petrol And Ash
Saint Etienne - Camel Coat (Browning Version)
Saint Etienne - Little Chef
The Wedding Present - White Riot
Cinerama - The Name Of The Game

7 comments:

  1. Hello everyone , I was totally broken when the love of my life left me it was so hard for me and I almost gave up if not for a friend who directed me to a very good and powerful man called Dr Ralph who helped me bring back the love of my life and now he treat me with so much love and care. I don’t know what kind of problem you are passing through but with what he did for me I know he can help you. So try and talk to him on WhatsApp on: +2347037816417 Or email at: Ralphspellsolution@gmail.com. He has a permanent solution to any type of problems such as: Lottery Spell, Love Spell, Power Spell, Psychic reading, Success Spell, Cure of any sickness, Pregnancy Spell, Marriage Spell,Job Spell, Protection Spell,Win court Case Spell, Luck Spell and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone , I was totally broken when the love of my life left me it was so hard for me and I almost gave up if not for a friend who directed me to a very good and powerful man called Dr Ralph who helped me bring back the love of my life and now he treat me with so much love and care. I don’t know what kind of problem you are passing through but with what he did for me I know he can help you. So try and talk to him on WhatsApp on: +2347037816417 Or email at: Ralphspellsolution@gmail.com. He has a permanent solution to any type of problems such as: Lottery Spell, Love Spell, Power Spell, Psychic reading, Success Spell, Cure of any sickness, Pregnancy Spell, Marriage Spell,Job Spell, Protection Spell,Win court Case Spell, Luck Spell and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beware of online spell or to fix your broken marriage or relationship problem or after a divorce or Breakup,I was recently scam by two of them, until one faithful day i meet a man called Dr OKISIN who help me to get back to the father of my 2 kids after we have been separated for 3 years,I only pay for the items required for the spell and he cast the spell for me within 48hours my ex man call me and beg me to forgive him for everything and we are back together.if you need a real and quick love spell or you are passing through pregnancy problem contact Dr OKISIN he is the answer, Please if any body needs. LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY,PREGNANCY SPELL, DIVORCE SPELL,STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,DEATH SPELL,BUSINESS SPELL AND MANY MORE YOU MAY NEED. Email him now for your own help. via email dr.okisinsolutiontemple@gmail.com add him on whatsapp line or call +2348109374702..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello am Christiana from the united state, i read some testimony about Dr voodoo on how he has helped people in bringing back there ex within 48hours i was just thinking if that was real,And decided to call a lady who made a testimony and also dropped her number,So i called her and ask her about Dr voodoo she said Dr voodoo is a trustworthy man and he his ready to bring back my lover for me,i was just so happy and a little bit relief that my lover will be back to me soon,Then i decided in contacting Dr voodoo which i did,And before i could share him my problem he has already told me what i came for,And he said everything will be okay within 48hours that my lover will be back to my arms,So he said he would be casting the spell and that within 48hours my lover would call me,So i hoped so truly before the 48hours i got a call from a man who has left me for the past 6years saying he is sorry and he wants me back,i was happy and i said i also want him back,Then i traveled to Canada to meet him up,And he apologized for what he has done to me now he proposed to marry me and we are both preparing for our wedding soon,All thanks to the great and World best spell caster, Dr voodoo His private mail voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com you can also add Dr.voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Readers .I am very happy to share this amazing testimony, i was hurt and heart broken when my husband leave me for another woman i was confused and didn't know what to do, i loved him so much, i tried all i could to make her come back to me but to no avail, on one faithfully day as i was coming from work i met a friend of mine whom i explain my problem to, and he told me of a spell caster and a good spiritualist called "Dr. tunde whom also made her pregnant when she was looking for a child, i contacted the spell caster through the email she gave to me, and the spell caster told me what to do and i did exactly as i was told, to my greatest surprise, my husband come back to me and started apologizing and now she is with me brothers and sisters if you know you are passing through any kind problem contact him and i give you 100% guarantee that he will solve your problems. You can contact him via his email: babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com or via his whats-app: +2348143581382 Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Readers .I am very happy to share this amazing testimony, i was hurt and heart broken when my husband leave me for another woman i was confused and didn't know what to do, i loved him so much, i tried all i could to make her come back to me but to no avail, on one faithfully day as i was coming from work i met a friend of mine whom i explain my problem to, and he told me of a spell caster and a good spiritualist called "Dr. tunde whom also made her pregnant when she was looking for a child, i contacted the spell caster through the email she gave to me, and the spell caster told me what to do and i did exactly as i was told, to my greatest surprise, my husband come back to me and started apologizing and now she is with me brothers and sisters if you know you are passing through any kind problem contact him and i give you 100% guarantee that he will solve your problems. You can contact him via his email: babatundesolutioncentre1@gmail.com or via his whats-app: +2348143581382 Also specialize in treating all kinds of illness, HERPES VIRUS, HEPATITIS B, CANCER, BRAIN DISEASE, INFERTILITY, DIABETES AND MORE

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very glad for what Dr Ogedegbe did for me, i meant dr ogedegbe through a friend he helped win a court case of divorce few weeks ago and when i contacted him, he help me to cast a death spell on my mother in-law who was really troubling my life and future, she never wanted my progress, each time I get a job from a company, I get drove back because of the witchcraft mother in-law I have, I never knew my mother in-law was the one troubling me, until one day I contacted Dr Ogedegbe for help and he told me that my mother in-law is the one troubling me and he help me cast a death spell on her. I am happy because the evil doer is dead and ever since then my life has turned around for good things, I now work fine for me and am now i am happily living beautifully with my family, thanks to Dr Ogedegbe. I recommend you to contact Dr Ogedegbe via email dr.ogedegbe6@gmail. com or call/whatsapp him via +2348109374702..

    ReplyDelete